KDE Screenshots

Avinesh avinesh at avineshkumar.com
Mon Jan 9 19:47:43 UTC 2012

Hi Kevin & Sijis,

thanks for your reply.

I saw the screenshots now. I do use KDE desktop alot. the current desktop
that i have, has been changed around alot. I will get a default
installation done and I can send in KDE Desktop and Applications
screenshots to both of you for website use.

Please allow me some time in this.

Avinesh

*Mobile*:   [679] 7382740
** <avinesh at avineshkumar.com>*Email*:     avinesh at avineshkumar.com