Brief Introduction

Zach Tomkoski zachary.tomkoski at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 17:29:05 UTC 2012

My name is Zach Tomkoski and I was looking to get involved with the
websites team for Fedora.  I have worked as an independent web developer
for 4 years now and work regularly with php and javascript based pages.

Thanks,
Zachary Tomkoski
UNC Association of Student Governments CIO
UNCW Catholic Campus Ministry President
UNCW Pro-Life University Students President
B.S. Marine Biology and B.S. Computer Science

--
"E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the
Federal Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an