Mistake in Czech headline

Sijis Aviles sijis at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jan 24 22:43:06 UTC 2012

2012/1/17 Jiří Kovalský <jiri.kovalsky at oracle.com>

> Hello folks,
>
>   I wanted to inform you about a typo in Czech translation of headline
> published on http://fedoraproject.org/get-**fedora<http://fedoraproject.org/get-fedora>.
> Instead of correct "potěšení" there is only "potěšní". Please see attached
> screenshot. Such a mistake would be acceptable in an ordinary text but not
> in a headline.
>
> I hope this helps,
> --
> Jiri Kovalsky
> NetBeans Community Manager
> http://netbeans.org

Thank you for reporting this and its been updated in Transifex [1]. If you
notice other typos, feel free to create an account and update it there
accordingly.

You should typically see the updates within the hour but we are building
the site a bit differently (for right now) it will get updated at end of
month.

Thanks again,

Sijis

[1] -