KDE Screenshots

Avinesh avinesh at avineshkumar.com
Thu Jan 26 20:19:31 UTC 2012

Sorry, I only had Fedora 14 with me. i use a Huawei 3G HSDPA Mobiile
broadband usb modem and after some tests, i found out that Fedora 14 was
the only version where the modem worked well after an initial install. I
had tested with Fedora 13 and 15 but they both couldnt get it to work.
Fedora 16 was in beta stages at that time.

I havent downloaded any newer version since then.

Avinesh

*Mobile*:   [679] 7382740
** <avinesh at avineshkumar.com>*Email*:     avinesh at avineshkumar.com
*Web:   *    www.avineshkumar.com