Request for css for Fedora cgit installs

Robert Mayr robyduck at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 06:27:00 UTC 2012

Hi,
I took a look on the gnome css and started working on it, pushing the
files on github [1].
The css file structure seems nice, but reading deeper there are a lot
of duplicated classes and ID's, not according to a clean codec.
I also noticed that the Gnome guys inserted a lot of new classes,
rewriting partially the html code.

My idea is a little bit different, the migration dead-line is very
near and unfortunately I've no time to review the whole site.
I suggest a review of the basic css file, this can produce a more
comfortable layout too, but if there is anyone willing to give me a
help in rewriting all the stuff, he's/she's welcome.

Robert Mayr
(robyduck)

[1] - https://github.com/robyduck/cgit-custom

--