Koji.f.o block me

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraonline.it
Wed Jun 27 08:05:57 UTC 2012

Christopher Meng <cickumqt at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> When i tried to login,firefox warned me:
>
> ssl_error_handshake_failure_alert
>
> Why?
>
> --
>
> Best Regards,
> Christopher Meng------'Cicku'
>
> Ambassador/Contributor of Fedora Project and Contributor of GNU.
> Blog:http://cicku.me
> Twitter:@cickumqt
> Hope you can visit and leave some comments.
> More Contact info see here:http://about.me/cicku

Do you have an old version of firefox?
It seems your personal certificate is no more valid. You can try
emptying the cache of your browser and deleting any expired
certificates from the browser's options.
Then get a new personal certificate from:
http://ist.mit.edu/services/certificates
clicking on "Get MIT Personal Certificate".

However, Koji related items should be in the packaging list, don't they?