Welcome to the "websites" mailing list

David Duggins weatheredwatcher at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 23:11:03 UTC 2012

Hey everyone!  My name is David Duggins and I am a web developer living in
Columbia SC, USA.  I've been involved in one way or another in OSS since
1999.  Red Hat was my first introduction to Linux.  12 years later I have
tried them all.  Debian, Slackware, Gentoo, OpenSuSE...you name it, I've
played with it. Recently, I have decided to stick with Fedora because it
gives me the best combination of bleeding edge and stability.  Also, having
participated in discussions with many different distros, Fedora has the
coolest community out there!!

  I've been using Linux for web development for the past 6-7 years now.
I've used Mac's when I had too, but now that I own my own development shop,
we are all Open Source all the way!  I specialize in PHP but have
experience in Rails and some knowledge in Python as well.  I would love to
help out in any that I can!  My skills include: php, mysql, rails, ruby,
python, html5, css3, javascript.  I also do some graphics stuff, but my
true strength is back end development.

On a personal note, I have an awesome 6 year old daughter who rocks Sugar
and loves coding in Skitch.  You can find out more about me at my website,
http://weatheredwatcher.com

Cheers!!

David

http://www.weatheredwatcher.com