Website Help

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 2 18:32:51 UTC 2012

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Christopher
<christopherjwalker at someshinyobject.com> wrote:
> Good evening Fedora Websites Team,
> I am highly interested in helping out on the Fedora Websites Team. I
> have been using Fedora since FC4. I would like to contribute back to a
> project that has contributed so much to me.
>
> I have been studying web design and web development for about 9 years. I
> am currently comfortable with HTML, XML, CSS, and JavaScript. I have
> been utilizing PHP/MySQL for a little over a year and am just now
> getting used to it's intricacies.
>
> I currently attend college at University of Maryland University College
> Asia Campus. I currently reside in Japan and have so for almost 3 years.
> I am anxious to start helping out with anything I can get my hands on.
>
> Sincerely,
> Christopher Walker
> http://www.someshinyobject.com

Hi Christopher,

You may want to check our active tickets and see if you can work on some[1].
Use the wiki page[2] in order to know how to checkout our websites and
start coding :)
Please ask your questions here or better on the #fedora-websites irc channel.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/report/1
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_fix_bugs_on_the_Fedora_Project_website

Cheers,

--