Who maintains fudcon.fedoraproject.org?

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 2 08:34:00 UTC 2012

> Hi Kevin,
>
> have you try to speck with Tatica? She was helping the setup during the
> Fudcon Milan and she did the activities to have it online. Probably she can
> help you
>
> Take care
> Francesco

Hi, Thanks Francesco,
I've seen with her… That this is a complete mess!
Adding the logistic list now that we need to sort this issue.

To summarize the fudcon.fpo websites status:
- From the Websites team perspective, we don't know how this website
is maintained, it was originally a staging solution waiting for a
Drupal instance to be set up (from my last 2 weeks research…)
- fudcon.fedoraproject.org is *really* outdated
- There is no "FUDCon" comitee, we don't have anyone to refer if
something is done wrong, or if something is missing.
- The FUDCon wiki pages have nothing about publishing in
fudcon.fedoraproject.org or any other alternatives
- The first maintainers of fudcon.fedoraproject.org are the one that
wanted to set up the Drupal instance (was insight helping them?), but
I can't find its current status, last info was on October 2011, and
involved guys are not responding (I think it was shreyankg and
tuxdna).

To sort this, I am also adding in CC the FUDCon owners of the last and
future events, if you guys have been trying to deal with this website
(fudcon.fpo) before…
If anyone has any input, please tell me about this Drupal thing,
otherwise I'll simply forgot about this and setup a working process
for fudcon.fedoraproject.org maintained by the websites team,
translated by translators, and fully designed in HTML/CSS. There will
be no foolish registering things.

Have a nice day,

--
Kévin Raymond