Who maintains fudcon.fedoraproject.org?

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 2 12:26:25 UTC 2012

[snip]

>> Who are the maintainers of this Drupal instance, infra?
>> Who have the "admin" online account?
>

> I think I can help there, or maybe we can use a call for action just like
> for design. With GSoC we have found there is a lot of people interested in
> drupal, so I think won't be a problem to get an admin for the site using the
> same Ninja Technique.

Nice!
Do you know where the instance is on our infra, or should I as them to
give us who is actually "maintaining" it?
I know nothink about Drupal, but if you could help gathering a team
(design, infra, web admin) that would be great.
On the logistic list Peter Borsa expressed his willing to help with Drupal

[snip]

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)