Correct site address of Fedora Indonesia Community

Yafiz Haris Nasution yafiz at fedora.or.id
Fri May 4 08:31:02 UTC 2012

oops.. Sorry I was wrong push of a button.

--

Regards,

*YAFIZ HARIS NASUTION*

The Fedora Indonesia Team
*fedora : freedom | friends | features | first*

*Portal *:http://fedora.or.id <http://www.fedora.or.id/> or
http://fedora.linux.or.id
*Forum *: http://forum.fedora.or.id
*Planet *: http://planet.fedora.or.id
*Milis *: fedora-id at googlegroups.com
*IRC Chanel *: #fedora.indonesia
*Facebook* : facebook.com/fedora.indonesia
*Twitter *: twitter.com/fedoraid

YM : yafiz.nasution
Email : yafiz at fedora.or.id