Feedback from Distrowatch

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 8 11:19:48 UTC 2012

>> Hi
>>
>> Serious question; Should the Fedora logo be changed?
>

> No!
> Seriously why we should change our logo for few people (it was just a
> sample)

Firstly, our logo is the original one, Facebook have been inspirated
by our brillant design!
Secondly, our objectives are not to gather everypeople around one Free
Operating System, but to gather contributors… In every domains, yes.

> I have never heard such thing from my community.
I have.
You can read an old thread on the ambassador mailing list:
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ambassadors/2010-May/014452.html

If someone has to change his logo, we won't.

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)