Resources for fedorahosted project looking to build website

Sarah White graphitefriction at gmail.com
Thu May 17 14:50:06 UTC 2012

Hi,

Does the Fedora community provide any css/html or web framework
support or resources for individual fedorahosted.org projects? I have
discovered the spins html template, fedora.css template and other
stylesheets at fedora-web.git repository but I think these are for
official fedora URLS. Are there wiki pages or fedora resources that
I've missed that would help the project create a webpage? Or do the
projects create their webpages using tools and services independent of
the fedora community?

Sorry if I'm asking this question in the wrong group. I'm a relatively
new ambassador and when the project asked me this question I was
stumped :)

Thanks,

Sarah White
graphite6