Request to add Fedora-it.org to Fedora Italian Communities

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 22 15:54:55 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 5:39 PM, Antonio Trande <anto.trande at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> my name is Antonio and i am a Fedora italian ambassador (nickname sagitter).
> With others ambassadors, follow up a Fedora Forum in italian language named
> fedora-it.org/ where i provide technical support, report news about Fedora
> and FOSS world.
> We would like to add this community to the Fedora Community EMEA.
> How can we do that ?
>
> Regards
> --
> Antonio Trande
> "Fedora Ambassador"

Hi,

We want this community website to be precise but light.
We won't add all communities websites (shop, forums, wiki, planet,
blogs, trackers…).

Is fedora-it.org complementary with the actual one, http://www.fedoraonline.it ?
And do you have signed the trademark agreement with Legals to own the
fedora-it.org domain name?

fedoracommunity.org should refer to the main local community portal.
That will help to grow your community, I've heard several ambassadors
working on this…

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)