more prominent link to fedoracommunity.org

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Wed May 23 10:19:19 UTC 2012

It has come to my attention that  the fedoracommunity.org site is not
really discoverable from the front fedoraproject.org page. Actually,
the only way I could find is through a small "hidden" link in
http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-help header area or through
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate wiki page, which is
referenced also in http://fedoraproject.org/en/join-fedora.

So, can give the link a better position within our pages?

I'd propose  couple alternatives:

1. we could add a link in the "Community" section of
http://fedoraproject.org/en/join-fedora, something like "Find a local
community" with "We are everywhere, and can speak your language!" as
subtitle

2. a new "Local communities" block under "Get Interactive support here"

Of course, we can also do both :)

Cheers

G.

--