F17 release: Last minute changes (NEEDED)!

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 28 23:52:43 UTC 2012

Hi there,

According to our last discussions and tickets, I've just:
- updated the Cloud content, see/check[0]. I am not sure to use the
960grid system well, but I've see worst :)
  I wait for few minutes and will send the POT to transifex.net
- updated the install requirements according to last mizmo comments. I
think "RECOMMENDED
  INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS" is quite long… Shouldn't we reduce it?
(Recommended requirements?)
  oh, and I changed the docs link there…

Which is important actually is to update the ISO sizes: need to update
build/globalvar.py
and check the links…

[0] http://stg.fedoraproject.org/get-fedora-options#clouds

Thanks mizmo for the slideshow!
(if we forget something, I am sure we are going to be notified soon ^^)

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)