introduction

Pádraig Brady P at draigBrady.com
Wed May 30 12:39:54 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm a long time Fedora user, recent Red Hat employee,
and GNU coreutils co-maintainer.

I'd like to help out with the fedora websites as I've
wished many times I could tweak things here and there.

Attached is my first tweak to indicate USB as an install option.

I realise this may mess up translations.
In this case the older translations could be used until updated.
Will I update the po files so in the same patch and
mark that translation as fuzzy to incite updates in future,
though I suppose I'd have to do that at transifex?

cheers,
Pádraig.