Self-Introduction :Keshav Kumar

Keshav Kumar keshav_kumar22 at yahoo.in
Fri Nov 30 14:43:48 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,
I am keshav kumar currently persuing my B Tech degree at srm university in India.I am in third year and I have been into website development and blogging for a while and like programming and stuffs.My programming skills are confined to HTML,C/C++ ,java,php and databases only. I am new to this python but will learn within a short span of time.
I am under mentorship for ambassador and looking forward to contribute to fedora with this group.I am execting to learn alot about core website development from you all.Thank you,

keshv kumar