About start.fedoraproject.org

Elad Alfassa elad at fedoraproject.org
Sat Oct 20 16:47:28 UTC 2012

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 8:46 AM, Renich Bon Ciric
<renich at woralelandia.com>wrote:

> Hello guys,
>
> Congratulations on the new start page. I'd like to suggest:
>
> * Could you add Ask Fedora in there somewhere? A list of
> questions/answers might be a good idea.

I don't think this is something fit for a start page.

> * Links to:
>         * FAS login (valid for all the fedoraproject.org domains)
>         * bodhi
>         * koji

I think people who needs these know where to find them

>         * Fedora Community

Yes, that link should be there

>         * Forum

The forum is not official, so I don't think it's good if we link to it in
the official start page

>         * Social links (google+, identi.ca, etc)
>
> I really don't want to add too many links to the start page, I would like
the list to be as short and relevant as possible.

> Well, those are my suggestions.

Thanks for your feedback!

--
-Elad Alfassa, the guy who did the start.fedoraproject.org re-design