About start.fedoraproject.org

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 22 17:06:57 UTC 2012

Hi Elad,

On Sat, 2012-10-20 at 18:47 +0200, Elad Alfassa wrote:

>         * Could you add Ask Fedora in there somewhere? A list of
>         questions/answers might be a good idea.
> I don't think this is something fit for a start page.

Are you sure about this? I think our main audience for start.fpo are
folks who have just installed Fedora to learn more about it, in which
case pointing them to a good place to get help (I think ask.fpo is a
good place) would be helpful and on-target.

Are you thinking of a different primary use case?

~m