New Fedora Start page.

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 23 15:41:18 UTC 2012

Le lundi 22 oct. 2012 à 10:33:53 (-0600), John a écrit :
> It's too bad you removed the search box from the Fedora start page.
> I used it all the time. Now I'm going to have to change my browser
> start page to straight  ole' Google. Too bad really, I liked looking
> at the announcement of the articles.
>
> --John

Hi John,

start.fpo was set only on Firefox by default.
Are you using Firefox?

You should know that the address bar of Firefox, called "awesome bar"[1] is
really powerfull. You can use it as a search bar. It looks on your history,
your open tabs, and on Google by default. It even tries to add the www to the
URLs.

[1] http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/search-your-bookmarks-history-and-tabs-awesome-bar

Regards,

--