New Fedora Start page.

Robert Mayr robyduck at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 05:55:37 UTC 2012

I can also bring a feedback from an italian user, who also missed the
search bar. (and I gave him the same answers as here)
If there are more feedbacks like this, I think we shouldn't ignore
them, but we also shouln't pay too much attention, as often it's an
abitudinal behaviour that makes people think a new thing is a bad
thing.

Just my two cents.

Robert Mayr
(Robyduck)