An Introduction to Me

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Sat Sep 8 13:30:26 UTC 2012

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 3:11 AM, Jonathan <jonathan.george at nwti.edu> wrote:
> Hello Fedora,
>
> My name is Jonathan George. I'm currently a student at Northwest
> Technical Institute (NTI) in Northwest Arkansas. I have over 6 years of
> experience in web programming, including HTML, CSS, JavaScript and some
> PHP. I'm a long time Linux user, but not fedora. The Linux distros I've
> used on a regular basis tend to be command line interfaces.
>
> I'm excited to get to contribute for the Fedora Websites Project! I
> cannot wait to see what needs to be done.
>
> Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

Welcome!
I have seen your patch, that I will be able to review soon hopefully
(next week), if you don't get any other answer.
As you have already written a patch, I think you already found the
usefull wiki pages and cloned our repository.

If you have any other questions, please ask!
You can also join us on irc/freenode at #fedora-websites
We don't use PHP, only Python, but you can get familiar with it really quickly.

Thanks, speak later

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)