Doc List

marcus philpott philpott.marcus at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 12:50:34 UTC 2012

Hi, I know this is probably not your area of interest, but I don't know
how to proceed. To cut to the chase, I've been trying to unsubscribe
from doc list emails with no success. Having mislaid the password, I
cannot unsubscribe and the email reminder facility is not functioning.
When I try to contact the admin whose contact is at the bottom of the
doc list page my mail is simply rejected. Could you possibly help, I get
300+ emails mainly from irritating trolls and people who cannot RTFM, I
sometimes miss personal emails during the mass culling process.

Many Thanks

Marcus