dividing up the wiki?

Chris Roberts croberts at cintrixhosting.com
Thu Aug 22 18:28:16 UTC 2013

I agree having something right off the front page of the Wiki. Ruth has given me the task of updating the getting involved guide wiki page. Once I get that finished I would like to get that published to the main page. I belived you have made edits to it as well :) here is the draft copy: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Get_Involved_Guide>>> "Karsten 'quaid' Wade" <kwade at redhat.com> 08/22/13 1:37 PM >>>On 08/22/2013 08:24 AM, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:> So I'm ok making sure these use cases are divided somehow, but does it> have to be all on Wiki?Probably yes, until another lowest-barrier technology takes hold.If editing the content is harder than "click edit, edit, save", we'regoing to see a huge drop-off in editing and page creation.End-user content has always been mixed in with contributor content onthe wiki. The key is to find a way to make it clear which is which, andfloat the end-user content to the front of the wiki. Clean-up that frontof the wiki. Make a contributor-focused page that is one click from thefront page.- Karsten-- Karsten 'quaid' Wadehttp://TheOpenSourceWay.org  .^\  http://community.redhat.com@quaid (identi.ca/twitter/IRC)  \v'  gpg: AD0E0C41