[SOLVED] Re: Blog posts not showing on the planet

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 02:46:18 UTC 2013

On Fri, 2013-08-30 at 01:30 +1000, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> New blog post, still not on planet. :(

Well, threebean and giarc sat and dug it out with me earlier today. The
issue seems to be with the useragent that httplib2 sends over. For some
reason, the server doesn't like it, as threebean uncovered:

> 406
> headers={'user-agent': 'trololololololol 9000'})
> 200

Googling up seems to point to mod_security rules (not much idea what this is exactly). I'm heading to file a ticket with my host now.

Other blogs that *seem* to be affected, and need to be notified are owned by these users:

http://fabian-affolter.ch/blog : Fabian Affolter

and

http://www.gadgetwisdom.com/ : (Not sure who controls this one)

*Phew*

/me goes to blog about this debugging session.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,

Join Fedora! Come talk to us!