mirror.switch.ch download links broken

Diggory.Hardy at unibas.ch Diggory.Hardy at unibas.ch
Wed Dec 18 07:43:24 UTC 2013

  Hi,

 I just tried to download a Fedora 20 ISO, but get redirected to a "broken link" page on mirror.switch.ch. I guess the Swiss mirror needs updating. (I tried the GNOME and KDE 64-bit ISOs.)

 Cheers,

 D Hardy

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message from your system.