Introduction to OpenID Specifications

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 15 09:44:26 UTC 2013

Le mercredi 13 févr. 2013 à 17:34:45 (+0200), Elad Alfassa a écrit :
> On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 3:51 PM, Patrick Uiterwijk <
> puiterwijk at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > This email serves as a notice as of what I will be doing on the
> > fedoraproject.org website, and a request.
> >
> > My name is Patrick Uiterwijk, and I am a member of the Fedora
> > Infrastructure team.
> >
> > Currently, I am working on an OpenID provider implementation for the
> > Fedora Account System to use as single-sign-on service for all of our
> > applications.
> > As the base OpenID specification lacks some features we need for this, I
> > have been specifying extensions for this protocol.
> > To be fully compatible with the base specification and to promote their
> > usage by other OpenID providers/clients, I will be placing these
> > specifications on http://fedoraproject.org/specs/openid/.
> > These specifications will be published as both HTML and TXT files, and
> > there is no need for any translations for these files.
> >
> > My request to you is to not move these files to a different URL or modify
> > them without explicit approval from me.
> > You can find me on IRC (nick puiterwijk, mostly active in #fedora-admin,
> > #fedora-apps and #fedora-noc) or email (puiterwijk at fedoraproject.org).
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> > Patrick Uiterwijk
> >
> > --
> I personally think the Wiki is a better place for such content.

I am not sure. The wiki is by definition editable. And this specifications don't
have to be editable. By anyone.
I like having static pages.
This page goes exactly as the code of conduct did. It was on the wiki, and we
moved it to a static html page.
http://fedoraproject.org/code-of-conduct

Patrick, do you need us to publish the content, or any other help?