http://fedoraproject.org/en/join-fedora

Christopher Meng cickumqt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 04:08:33 UTC 2013

I just visited this page and found these context:

Meet Fedora.
Upcoming Events
North American events
Events include FUDcon Tempe 2011 in Arizona, USA and SXSW Interactive
2011 in Austin, Texas.
View more events >

Central & South American events
Events include Latinoware 2010, Fedora Activity Day Argentina 2010,
and Encontro Nordestino de Software Livre.
View more events >

European, Middle Eastern, & African events
Events include LinuxALT 2010 in the Czech Republic, OpenRheinRuhr2010
in Germany, and FOSDEM 2011 in Belgium.
View more events >

Indian, Asian, & Australian events
Events include the Fedora 14 Tokyo Release Party and FOSSASIA 2010 in Vietnam.
View more events >

Well,I think these are obsoleted and we should update it or use a
auto-generate tool to sorb these information and display that....

I hope there will have a change.....

Thanks.