Broken link on your page

Melissa Scott melissa.scott318 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 16:39:23 UTC 2013

Hi,

I came across your website and wanted to notify you about a broken link on your page in case you weren't aware of it. The link on http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2011-April/395975.html which links to http://users.erols.com/whitaker/words.htm is no longer working. I've included a link to a useful page on the benefits of learning a little bit of Latin that you could replace the broken link with if you're interested in updating your site. Thanks for providing a great resource!

Link: http://www.onlineclasses.org/2013/01/07/a-course-in-latin-is-worth-it/

Best,
Melissa