[Fedora Infrastructure] #3888: https://fedoraproject.org/verify links to wrong files for ARM, differs from primary arch

Fedora Infrastructure trac at fedorahosted.org
Sun Jul 14 21:36:22 UTC 2013

#3888: https://fedoraproject.org/verify links to wrong files for ARM, differs from
primary arch
-------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  till         |       Owner:  webmaster
     Type:  bug          |      Status:  reopened
 Blocking:               |   Sensitive:  0
-------------------------+------------------------------

Comment (by robyduck):

 The verify links for f18 ARM and ARMHFP should work now, fixed with rev
 6aa56c8. \\
 I also moved the F19 checksum from arm to armhfp, although with the next
 release version the dead ARM tree will be completely dropped and there
 would be any confusion.

 For the CHECKSUM itself we (websites) use the file we get from releng.

 Thank you for the report.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/3888#comment:5>
Fedora Infrastructure <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure>