Mobile page for fedora project website.

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 25 20:20:25 UTC 2013

Le vendredi 19 juil. 2013 à 20:09:36 (+0400), katana_9988 a écrit :
> Dear Sir,
>
> I suggest making a mobile page for the fedora project website.  It would be
> interesting to see the site from the mobile phones specially the fedora plant.

Hi,

You mean the Fedora Planet? There is already an application for that and I
forgot which one but also an other currently in development (help guys).

I don't think there is a need for the main fedora project website to be
read in a mobile. We won't start the download from our broadband
connexion.

Can you give more details about your need? Also, if you want to help, you
are free to submit patch.

--
Kévin Raymond
(Shaiton)