Have Chat support on the fedora website.

Sherry Jindal pr at confaber.com
Fri Jun 28 20:06:31 UTC 2013

Hi Bryan,

I am really delighted to see you respond so fast and that is one awesome
thing about open source communities.

What I wanted to convey is what I and people around me have personally felt
while being part of the wget project.

Though IRCs were / are a really helpful media, but given the changing
scenario, we can have the similar benefits in much more powerful ways (with
support for videos, image and paintings ), the point is that a user who
comes on the fedora website should not have to go searching for the IRC
login (less technically savvy people don't even know what IRC is), wouldn't
it be awesome if she can talk to the community (and other visitors) right
from the fedora website ?

As for our website, thanks for pointing out the short comings, we are aware
of those problems and will love get them resolved but currently all our
efforts are focused on making the back-end infra solid and robust.