Typo on norwegian webpage

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Sat Aug 16 14:29:23 UTC 2014

> I went ahead and fixed this in git since it was a simple edit.  Thank
> you for reporting it, John.
>
> Paul
>
> On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 10:26:41PM +0200, Robert Mayr wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>> any norwegian translator around to fix this typo?
>> Thanks ;)
>>
>> --
>> Robert Mayr
>> (robyduck)

>> <john.m.kallevik at uis.no>:
>> > Hi,
>> >

>> > Just wanted to let you know that when you click the download link on Fedora
>> > 20 (Norwegian page), the browser header reads “Fedpra Prosjektet – Last ned
>> > neste steg.” – I reckon it should read “Fedora Prosjektet – Last ned neste
>> > steg.” ? J
>> >

>> > Here is the link:
>> > http://fedoraproject.org/download-splash?file=http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/20/Live/x86_64/Fedora-Live-Desktop-x86_64-20-1.iso
>> >

>> > Best regards,
>> >
>> > John M.F. Kallevik,

Hi Paul, John, Norwegian Translators,
the typo will be fixed tomorrow when websites are going to read the
tranlation files from our translating platform. Fixing this in Git is
only temporary, because that's not the source file. I have corrected
the typo directly in the norwegian L10n team this time, but normally I
try to avoid it because I'm not part of this group and don't want to
create trouble in their work.
Thank you for your help and reporting.
Greetings.

--