the inverted question mark on the fedoraproject start page is backwards and it looks weird

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 30 00:47:07 UTC 2014

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 08:51:43AM -0400, David Shea wrote:
> I guess that's a font issue? This is with the firefox and fonts that
> come with Fedora, though, so it's at least a Fedora issue if not
> exactly a web issue.
> Screenshot of what I'm talking about:
> http://dshea.fedorapeople.org/%C2%BF.jpg   the first item in the
> Planet Fedora column.

I'm not quite sure what's going on there. The font is Cantarell, and on my
system, the inverted question mark in Cantarell looks just fine (although
placed kind of weirdly low, with the bottom of the curve sitting on the
beardline).

What version of Fedora do you have, and what version of the font is
installed? (`rpm -q abattis-cantarell-fonts`)

                                  "Tepid change for the somewhat better!"