Want to contribute.

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 22:12:40 UTC 2014

On Sat, Nov 01, 2014 at 07:15:36AM +0530, Aakash Tyagi wrote:
> Hi this is Aakash,
>
> I am new to open source and want to contribute to the project. I have
> knowledge and experience in front end web development. I don,t know where
> to start. Please help!
>
> Thanks

Hi Aakash,

One easy way to get started is to stop by #fedora-websites while one
of the principals is around, such as robyduck, and ask questions.

You can browse the git repository for the Fedora website, and also get
the link to clone it, here:

https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/fedora-web.git

Then people in the channel should be able to help you understand what
we're trying to implement, so you can help.