Want to contribute.

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 5 10:22:11 UTC 2014

> Hi,
> I have been trying to understand the procedure, I have cloned the
> repository from
> https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/fedora-web.git .
>
> Where can I find issues to solve? and how should I run once cloned the
> repository?
>
> Thanks
> Aakash
>
> On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 3:23 AM, Aakash Tyagi <aakash.tyg93 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> U have been try to understand the procedure, I have cloned the repository
>> from
>> https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/fedora-web.git .
>>
>> Where can I find issues to solve? and how should I run once cloned the
>> repository?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Aakash
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 3:42 AM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> where

>>> Hi Aakash,
>>>
>>> One easy way to get started is to stop by #fedora-websites while one
>>> of the principals is around, such as robyduck, and ask questions.
>>>
>>> You can browse the git repository for the Fedora website, and also get
>>> the link to clone it, here:
>>>
>>> https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/fedora-web.git
>>>
>>> Then people in the channel should be able to help you understand what
>>> we're trying to implement, so you can help.

Hi Aakash,
please refer to our wiki page [1] to understand how to setup your system
and build the webpages locally.
You can start working on a ticket we have in our trac [2], but as we are in
a transition period towards new layouts please ask on #fedora-websites if
we still need the ticket you want to work on.
I will try to close all the tickets we won't fix anymore asap.
Thanks.

[1]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_fix_bugs_on_the_Fedora_Project_website
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites