Get Fedora mini-hackfest / meeting

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 18:21:14 UTC 2014

On Fri, Nov 07, 2014 at 08:38:54PM -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> I most likely can't do Monday but I will be around Tuesday. Trying to hack
> on some of the content right now.

My understanding is we're only working on getfedora.org content for
F21, and the Websites team is delaying any further work on the main
fedoraproject.org site until F22 starts, so we have more time to fit
the pieces together properly across the domains.  The getfedora.org
content is a main page, and then the three pages for Workstation,
Cloud, and Server at that domain.

Is that correct?