Fedora 21 Beta Support

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 12 17:07:39 UTC 2014

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 12:03:28PM -0600, Dean Hunter wrote:
> The download pages for Fedora Server 21 Beta
> (https://fedoraproject.org/en/get-prerelease#server) and Fedora
> Workstation 21 Beta
> (https://fedoraproject.org/en/get-prerelease#workstation) direct support
> desktop at lists.fedoraproject.org respectively.  Yet there is no response
> to e-mails directed to these lists.  An examination of the archives of
> these list indicates perhaps a different level of discussion.  Please
> advise.

Remember that this is a volunteer project. No level of support is
guaranteed.

That said, also note that  you need to be subscribed to these lists to
post. I don't see any messages from you on them, and I am guessing that
that's why your emails directed there got nowhere.

You could also try one of our other (again, volunteer) support
channels, like <http://ask.fedoraproject.org/>.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>