[fedora-websites] #281: references to mailing lists on the get-prerelease page (and anywhere else) should go to the list subscription page

fedora-websites trac at fedorahosted.org
Sat Nov 15 00:20:04 UTC 2014

#281: references to mailing lists on the get-prerelease page (and anywhere else)
should go to the list subscription page
  Reporter:  mattdm    |      Owner:  webmaster
      Type:  defect    |     Status:  new
 Component:  get.fp.o  |   Keywords:
Blocked By:            |   Blocking:

 This also lets the list owners put a brief message about list etiquette,
 what can be expected, and so on.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/ticket/281>
fedora-websites <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites>