[fedora-websites] #339: HTML tags' lang attribute should be assigned according current locale setting

fedora-websites trac at fedorahosted.org
Mon Aug 31 10:16:59 UTC 2015

#339: HTML tags' lang attribute should be assigned according current locale
setting
-------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  mariosant    |       Owner:  webmaster
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
 Blocking:               |
-------------------------+------------------------

Comment (by robyduck):

 Ok, I ran a sed against our getfedora tree in staging, it should show up
 in about 75 minutes from now. Could you please test it in our staging
 instance and tell us if it resolves your issue?

 https://stg.getfedora.org/

 If yes we can merge it into production and apply it also to the other
 websites we are running.
 Thank you.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/ticket/339#comment:5>