Checksum issue

Ahrar siddiqui.ahrar at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 02:39:13 UTC 2015

Hello,

I was able to download Fedora 21 easily, however when I click on the
Checksum link to download the file...it does not work. I have not had
any issues with installation, so the file definitely works, but I
thought I would bring that to your attention as it is offered as an
option. I have attached a screen shot of the page you get if you click
on the file. If I am doing anything wrong here please let me know, and
if you have any questions please don't hesitate to get back to me.

Sid