Junior front-end developer's self-introduction

Malina Kasper malin.nyan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 12:26:48 UTC 2015

Hello, my name is Malin, I'm a 1st year bachelor's student in Computer
Science currently studying at Kyiv Polytechnic Institute. I am a beginner
in web-development with a little experience in HTML/CSS, did over 20 PSD
templates using a bit jQuery. In the last life I was a member of tiny
web-projects, but had to stop that activity due to my entrance University
exams. Also trying to learn JavaScript and have some basic skills in Ruby
and Python.
I want to join fedora project to get more experience and to have an
opportunity to take part in creating things which I really like (I am
talking about Fedora).
Now I am good only in HTML/CSS, but I am sure, that it is temporally. :)