information in other languages

Gerard Braad gbraad at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 7 23:59:55 UTC 2010

Hi Guys,

after seeing the short RPM tutorial [1], I thought this would be a
nice starting point for new-comers to join the Fedora Project. But not
for everyone it's easy to have to read technical information in
English-only. So I wondered how to deal with translations. Some
Chinese articles are now scattered around, but I would expect to also
find those on the Fedora wiki; near the original information... What
is the best way to deal with foreign languages (on the wiki) ?

greets,

Gerard - 吉拉德

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/A_Short_RPM_Tutorial