[Fedora Women] Fedora Women Talk Selected For FUDCon APAC 2014

nitesh narayan lal niteshnarayanlalleo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 13:26:55 UTC 2014

Hi,

I had applied for a talk about Fedora Women in FUDCon 2014 and it got
selected. I will be focusing about discussing the current state of women
contribution in FOSS in APAC region.
I will try to take some inputs about what else could be done to raise the
involvement.
I am not sure if  I will be using any formal presentation for this, as I
had planned it to be more sort of interactive session or meeting.
But any inputs for the same are more than welcomed.

Regards
Nitesh Narayan Lal