[Fedora-xen] FC4 on a FC5 Xen System

Mito mito at chartermi.net
Mon Jun 5 13:23:57 UTC 2006

I'm still a beginner in the world of Xen, but I did dive in pretty hard
right away and learned a few good tricks.  This page is a page of notes I
took for myself for setting up exactly what you're trying to setup, a FC4
domU on a FC5 dom0.

http://mitopia.net/index.php/Xen_3.0.2_Setup

Mine too was necessary to for my mailserver (Scalix) to work, and it works
perfectly in this environment.  I am still tweaking with the IP-Tables
portion of the NAT networking, but it is working.

Hope this can be of some help.

Mito