[Fedora-xen] Problem building xen-3.2 on f8

Dustin Henning Dustin.Henning at prd-inc.com
Fri Jan 25 15:28:37 UTC 2008

John,
	Are you trying to rebuild an F9 rpm as Dan suggests, or are you
trying to build directly from the source tarball from xen.org?  I didn't
think much of anything would build with the standard rpm configuration for
Fedora (though I haven't run F8), so my first thought would be that you need
to install some other rpms, but I can't really suggest which ones, if any of
those required files don't exist on your system, you may be able to find out
what needs installed to obtain them from a site like rpmfind.net.  If all of
those files do exist, then I can't really tell you what those errors mean,
but assuming you let the group know that you are trying to build from the
xen.org source, then maybe someone else can help.  On the other hand, it may
be that a difference in python versions available from F8 to F9 could still
make a difference leaving you to wit for xen.org rpms for F8 or build a
newer version of python manually as well.  Good luck with whatever you're
trying,
	Dustin