[Fedora-xen] Autostart VM on boot

Marcel Damásio marceldamasio at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 19:20:53 UTC 2008

Ok, but I used virt-install to create the VMs, so I don't have a config
file.

Trying this solution I found the config files at /var/lib/xend/domains/, all
generated by virt-install automatic.

So I created a symlink in /etc/xen/auto, but this didn't work.

Any other ideas?

Could you send me an example of config file machine that works for testing?
I don't know how to create a VM from one.