[Fedora-xen] 2.6.37-rc1 dom0 kernel

Boris Derzhavets bderzhavets at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 13 18:30:21 UTC 2010

If i just want to build fedora kernel for rc1 & git9 script fails due to
listnewconfig_fail = 1

Simple hack :-
# Should make listnewconfig fail if there's config options
# printed out?
%if %{nopatches}%{using_upstream_branch}
%define listnewconfig_fail 0
%else
%define listnewconfig_fail 0
%endif

I would guess, that it shouldn't happen in general.

Boris.