[Fedora-xen] 2.6.38-rc dom0 kernel and xen 4.1.0-rc2

M A Young m.a.young at durham.ac.uk
Thu Jan 27 21:48:09 UTC 2011

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011, W. Michael Petullo wrote:

> Now, the last issue remaining for me is the backend drivers. My
> understanding is that, in the absence of backends being accepted
> upstream, we can use QEMU-based drivers. This would be acceptable for
> our work. Has anyone been using these with Fedora 15?

In theory the block driver should work in 4.1.0, though I am not sure
about the net driver. In practise I have failed so far to get the block
driver working so far. This post today
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2011-01/msg01847.html
talks about what block driver configurations should work.

 	Michael Young